Thursday, August 19, 2010

To everyone!

To everyone.
 To the amazing dancers in my GRV family. To the amazing dancers in my ParaDime Family. To my ACS Family. To the Camp Footprints Family. To my ACTUAL Family. To those who told me in person. To those who told me through the phone. To those who told me through facebook. To my home friends, my home-away-from-home friends. To my roommates. To my wonderful girlfriend. To those whom I've had a 5 minute conversation, to those whom I've had a 60 minute conversation.  To those who remembered, to those who don't. To everyone I adore. To everyone I love. To everyone I love and adore. and everything and everyone in between...

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! I love all of you for making me smile today. Being 20 never felt so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment